10 things you didn’t know about Harry Styles from One Direction
- Before One Direction, he was in a band with his friends called White Eskimo.
- He worked in a bakery while still in school and will tell everyone about it. He's very proud of that job.
- He's written songs for other artists, including Ariana Grande and Alex and Sierra.
- He loves to buy pizza for people. A few years ago, Harry's good friend Ed Sheeran said in a radio station interview that Harry once spent a day handing out pizza to homeless people in LA.
- A large part of Harry Styles by Harry Styles was written in Jamaica.
- He has four nipples.
- He admitted he doesn't like girls who spit. Do with that what you will.
- Harry is close friends with British radio host Nick Grimshaw and often appears on his show or calls in. They spend a good amount of free time together, and once someone mistook Nick for Harry's dad, which Harry found funny, but Nick . . . not so much.
- Harry is very vocal about promoting love and kindness and equality. He can be found prancing around his concert stages waving rainbow flags or sitting down on television appearances talking about how equality is a fundamental right.
- He has a scar on his chin that he supposedly got while on a skiing holiday with Taylor Swift in 2012. Remember that line in "Out of the Woods" about "Twenty stitches in a hospital room"? Same.
HARRY STYLES TREAT PEOPLE WITH KINDNESS SWEAT SWEATER FELPA SWEATSHIRT BUY CHEAP