Some things you don’t know about Jin from BTS
Kim Seokjin (Hangul: 김석진), better known by his stage name Jin (진), is a vocalist and the main visual of BTS. He is the oldest member, born on December 4th, 1992 (age 25). Jin made his debut on June 13, 2013, as a member of BTS on Mnet's M! Countdown with the track "No More Dream" from their debut single album 2 Cool 4 Skool. Together with the members of BTS, he went on to win a series of awards and performed at several events such as the Mnet Asian Music Awards (MAMA).
- He had a dog named Jjanggu, who died in 2017.
- His favorite hobbies include cooking, eating, dolls, telling dad jokes, blowing air kisses, playing video games, snowboarding, looking at photographs and recipes, and taking care of his pet.
- When he dances, he is said to look like traffic police (교통 경찰)
- His personality is always recognized as caring, humble and funny. Although he's the oldest, he likes acting like a maknae, so he's got a new nickname: "MADNAE".
- Even though Jin majored in acting, he was asked to learn dancing and singing to be a part of BTS. Despite having no knowledge in either of these areas, Jin worked very hard and is highly appreciated for his visual and talent. People always know him like a good-looking man, but he also has a soft, warm, really nice and amazing voice. His technique of dancing more and more better.
- He is roommates with Suga. When BTS changed roommates, Jin and Suga stayed together. Suga stated that he 'couldn't have a more perfect roommate'.