Some things you don’t know about RM from BTS
Kim Namjoon (Hangul: 김남준) better known as "RM"and formerly "Rap Monster" , is a South Korean rapper, songwriter, and record producer. He is the leader and main rapper of the South Korean boy group BTS, and made his debut on June 13, 2013, as a member of BTS on Mnet's M! Countdown with the track "No More Dream" from their debut single album '2 Cool 4 Skool'. Together with the members of BTS, he went on to win a series of awards and performed at several events such as the Mnet Asian Music Awards (MAMA).
- He was nicknamed ‘Dance Prodigy’ by his dance teacher in school because of his dance teps.
- His favourite dance move is swinging his arms from side to side.
- He's known as the father of the group according to some of the fans.
- He breaks everything.
- He has 2 dimples.
- His IQ is 148.
- He is also called ‘RapMon’, ‘Leader Mon’ and ‘God of Destruction’ by his fans.
- He was known to always end up breaking things that were repaired by Suga.
- He is also accident prone and often gets hurt.
- His favorite food is Korean knife noodles and he is a great fan of the computer game ‘Maple Story’
- He is a great supporter of LGBTQ rights.