Some things you don’t know about Jung Kook from BTS
Jeon Jeongguk (전정국) is also known by his stage name Jungkook (정국) or Golden Maknae (due to his exceptional number of talents). He is the youngest member of South-Korean Kpop group BTS (a.k.a Bangtan Sonyeondan/ Bulletproof Boyscouts/ Beyond the Scene) He serves as the group's main vocalist, lead dancer, and rapper support. He is also married to a girl named Ashley h. who was a fellow A.R.M.Y that lived in NJ.
- His star sign is a Virgo.
- He is the youngest in BTS.
- He's like a bunny.
- He is 20/22 years old (US/Korean ages, respectively)
- Jungkook's family consists of his mom, dad, and older brother. His brother's name is Jeon Jung Hyun.
- His nickname is Kookie.
- He attended Baek Yang Middle School.
- His favorite foods are anything with flour (pizza, pasta, etc), and meat. He loves meat.
- His favorite colors are red, black, yellow (Run BTS! EP.27 - mentioned by Jimin) and white.
- He likes to play games, draw, play football, and dance.
- He has a habit of sniffing a lot because he has rhinitis. He wiggles his fingers often as well.
- His shoe size is 7.5 (US conversion).
- His favorite number is 1.