Some things you don’t know about V from BTS
Kim Tae-hyung (Hangul: 김태형), better known as V, is the second visual and vocalist of BTS. V made his debut on June 13, 2013 as a member of BTS (Hangul: 방탄소년단) on Mnet's M! Countdown with the track "No More Dream" from their debut single album 2 Cool 4 Skool. He was the last member to be revealed in the group, as well as the longest trainee. Together with the members of BTS (also known as Bulletproof Boy Scouts and Beyond The Scene), he went on to win a series of awards and perform at several events such as the Mnet Asian Music Awards (MAMA).
- His star sign is Capricorn.
- His favorite color is green, black, gray and White
- His voice is low and husky but he can easily reach high notes.
- He is 22/24 years old (US/Korean ages, respectively).
- He can speak Korean . As well as basic English and Japanese
- His favorite items are his computer, clothes, shoes, accessories, and anything unique.
- When V's teaser image was released, 5 fan clubs were created.
- He has his driver's license.
- He is the pickiest eater out of all of the members.
- He is known for his love of classical and jazz music.
- His role model is his father.
- When he has concerns, he shares them with Jimin and Jin.
- His best friend is actor Park Bo Gum. He also has a close relationship with the actor Kim Min Jae, with whom he filmed the show 'Celebrity Bromance' in 2016.
- His favorite clothing brand is Gucci.